...I shouldn't call them "tricks," inasmuch as my daughter is not a dog. Let's say "talents" instead, the first of which has been Learning to Be Happy During Tummy Time:
Becoming an Avid Thumb-Sucker:
"Then another clear voice, as young and as ancient as Spring, like the song of a glad water flowing down into the night from a bright morning in the hills, came falling like silver to meet them." - Tolkien, Fellowship of the Ring
3 comments:
Upon further review of the instant replay, I'm not sure that counts as "rolling over." I think you have to have 360 degrees. That looked more like she fell over from her front to her back. I have to recommend that the ruling on the field be overturned.
She is getting so big!!! Thanks for updating!!!
She is darn precious! I love the babbling! Barnyard Dance is a Teson favorite. The cow in the sunglasses on the first few pages was the first 'thing' that Joe laughed at unprompted. It just struck his little funny bone. Now, Andrew is obsessed with Pajama Time. Boyton rocks! :) Come see us sometime - we'll have dinner and beer and read the whole collection. Scott will even sing Snuggle Puppy for us.
Post a Comment