02 May 2009

Moira Pics, Week 1

In no particular order...

A clean Moira with fluffy hair

Grandma comes to visit!

Finishing up the first bath



First ride in the stroller


cuteness!

7 comments:

Jeff and Heather said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! congrats!!!

Kaele said...

What a sweet, sweet girl!!!

Rachel said...

Emily Ben and Moira Congratulations!!!!! You will love mommyhood!!!! Did you have an immense amount of heartburn with Moira because if you did not I will be JEALOUS!!!! I had so much heartburn with Aubriella I told everyone she had better come out with hair down to her butt! Amazingly enough she came out with a full head of hair much like Moira's!

monirose said...

so so cute :) especially with the fluffy hair!

Anonymous said...

how much i want to hold her!!!!
bistra

Ann Strunk said...

Emily, Ben, she is so stinking cute! You have done so well. I'm sure all the other babies were jealous of that hair :)

Welcome, Moira...you've lucked out with pretty great parents!

Joachim said...

She is beautiful! Love the pics! I must say I am a bit jealous of the pink bow...