As promised earlier, a closer look at my face in the aftermath of delivery...
Bloody eyes and black eye, about 1 week after delivery:
Day after delivery, bloody eyes just starting to show, but clear black eye and lots of broken blood vessels in my face (I think clicking on the photo should blow it up to a size where you can really get a feel for the damage!):

3 comments:
Woman! You're freaking out all of us not yet mothers out here! You are a true champ. Moira should be super proud of her mama. :)
Woah! I have never heard or seen that happening! Good thing I didn't know about it before. To your other friends comment. It doesn't ALWAYS happen :)
Amen, Carly, it doesn't happen to everyone...and even still, it didn't hurt (the "battle wounds", I mean). It just looked bad. Don't worry, Ann!
Post a Comment