Here in Madison, we have the good fortune of having our friends, the Reddigs, close by! Recently, they came for dinner and to play at the "park" in our backyard.
Here are Mary Ann and Rose, hiding behind the living room chair, trying to conceal their plot to steal all of our Jayhawk paraphernalia.
...and the proud parents of the pilferers...
On Saturday, we went to Epelgaarden Orchard just outside of Madison for a little apple picking and a visit to the pumpkin patch.
Hey, isn't this guy too tall to be picking apples?
He'll steal all the goodies from the top branches!

3 comments:
What a pleasant surprise to see pictures of my nieces on your site. Good luck with eating on your china. I always thought that would be a great idea, but I never seemed to follow through. Oh, and we had pot roast this week also! I can't wait to see what else we have in common!
why's that in-utero baby just bouncing around? What--is this the baby when you're out on our boat??
Yes, Robert...I'm glad you've finally picked up on my subtle clues...but it's a little late, now that boating season is over!
I'll admit it is a little weird, as if the baby isn't actually attached to me in any way. But I'm hoping to have some ultrasound images to post as of Tuesday, so that will give you a better idea of the real thing.
Post a Comment