Here is a picture of what our baby looks like (obviously, not our actual baby--we're not quite technologically savvy enough).
Everything seems to be going well so far, but we need all of the prayers we can get, so we're counting on all of you. The most amazing milestone so far was getting to hear the quick tiny heartbeat of our baby at our first prenatal appointment!

8 comments:
Congrats again!
I'm so excited for the two of you!!! And hopefully you're not in the throws of morning sickness, but if you are... you're almost done, and, believe me, second trimester is WAY MORE FUN!! YEAY FOR BABIES!
Woo hoo! You'll be such a great mama! Congratulations, and welcome to motherhood.
BTW - I used that exact picture in our blog and some of the family was *so impressed* that we could get such a clear picture of our baby. "Wow! How'd you get that???" Oh, my.
AAAAHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats emily. You are only about a week and a half behind me we are due April 18. I hope you are having a better first tri than me. Throwing up is no fun. Thank goodness second tri is looming.
Congrats!!! Yeah!!! We were hoping it wouldn't be long until we got our Baby Beier friend. We will keep you in our prayers!
-Dominic & Jude (and all the RioFam)
Congrats! Being pregnant was so fun!
Emily, congratulations!! Amos and I are so happy for you! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment