Welcome to our house! Step inside and enjoy a guided tour...

Our front door

I used to have a plaque that read "things taste better in small kitchens"...if I only I had known at the time that that kitchen was not the smallest I'd see!

Mom, those are clean dishes in the sink.

Living Room

More living room

Back patio

Side of house

View from our back door...a common yard with the neighbors and a playground in the middle!

Behind the Shower Curtain...I'm getting to know the layout of Greenland very well, since it seems to be the only thing at eye level.

Outside of the shower curtain

Looking down the staircase

More living room...out the back door

Our bedroom

More of the bathroom

"The Study" (don't we seem cosmopolitan?)

...err...under construction

More of our room (how do you make this thing load pictures in the right order?!)

Our room again

Last one! More of our room.
Thanks for visiting us virtually! Come any time in the flesh. We hope to have many visitors. There are tons of things always happening in Madison--sounds like a great vacation spot to me.
Next post: who knows???
2 comments:
Muffin, please give credit where credit is due for that inner shower curtain - Ms. Kathleen Sullivan shall not go unacknowledged! What Larks!
I picked out that same shower curtain for our bathroom three years ago. Have you found a couple of typos? Though, I have a liner behind it, so it is the outer curtain.
See you in November!
Post a Comment