The first post here was in honor of Easter, today's post will be about our recent wedding, and the following post (for the sake of being truly chronological, albeit tardy) will be about the Kansas Jayhawks' National Championship win; the post immediate after that will reveal to you where the Beiers will be moving for Ben's Ph.D. What fun!
The Wedding:
Was awesome. What more can I say? The whole day was overwhelmingly beautiful and full of priceless memories (I only wish I could better remember them now--it all happened so fast). I won't bore everyone with my words, but instead I will display some of my favorite photos. And I might pepper the next few posts with additional ones, just to keep things interesting.

Emily's immediate family



2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. I look forward to the wonderful world of wisdom that will pour forth from you world wide web wonder. Blessings for the new blog.
Emily & Ben,
How I wish I could have physically been there at your wedding. I will say, though, from the pictures that I saw on your blog, that you both looked wonderful. And, I would love to see you both sometime. We just moved to a new house we built out in Olathe at about K7 & K10 (south of 119th & K-7, at 24233 W. 123rd terr., to be exact). Anyway, it backs up to a nature reserve, and the view it wonderful! We see deer all the time out here, and........... wild turkeys! They make so much noise gobbling!
Anyway, if you read this, give me a call (913-393-3449), and I'd love to talk with you!
L8er, g8ors,
Jill
Post a Comment