We spent a whirlwing Memorial Day Weekend in Kansas. First Stop: Fr. Shawn Tunink's ordination. It was great to catch up with some old friends and to spend time as we wish we could have spent it during our wedding reception.
Then we dashed down to Pittsburg for Mary Faustina's baptism. Here she is, gettin' all clean and holy!
He thinks it's amusing that Mary is crying. Just wait until he is the father...
Good looking couple, better looking baby.
It was also so nice to spend time with the Phelps' oldest son, who is really into bulding blocks. Maybe he'll grow up to be an architect...or a professor.
On the way home, we took a quick detour at Turner Falls, Oklahoma. The view of the "mountains" and the "waterfall" was actually quite nice, although you'd never know it here. I had to add the picture just to document the stop.We wish we could have seen more family and friends during this brief trip, but--fear not!--we will be moving up on June 7th to Topeka. Until then, stay tuned...



2 comments:
Everybody looks great - good to see Msgr Vince at that reception too. Mary Faustina is a beautiful name!! Thanks for calling, Beiers!!
I hope you're move to Topeka went well!! I gave my mom your e-mail so - expect a Keel invite soon!
I'll do my best to make sure you're not in some foreign land whenever I get married :)!!
Post a Comment