10 October 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes!


I was just thinking the other day about how much Moira has changed in her short ex-utero lifespan, which then got me thinking about all of the changing she did in-utero. So, I post for you two pictures for comparison: approximately one year ago, and now:

Moira one year ago (not actually her):


Moira now:


In other comparative news, I kept recalling recently that last year's first snow fall was on October 17th, a fact that, at the time, I could not quite accept. Well, this year, Wisconsin has outdone herself: we had snow this morning, Oct. 10th. It didn't look anything like this (this is last year's photo), for which I was thankful. Just a few flurries and then it warmed up to about 40 degrees. But it's coming. I know it is.


1 comment:

wyatt&bella's mom said...

Isn't it amazing how much they change...God totally knew what he was doing!!!!