What has Moira been up to? Just lounging around:
So, Moira is back! Sorry for so many posts without our Featured Blogger.
Let's get down to business: Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit over Labor Day weekend and we had a great time eating, doing projects around the house, catching up, eating some more, and even sneaking away for a little date ourselves (which was ended early by an inconsolable Moira).
Grandma Nan goes Granola by trying out the baby sling. Very hip!
More recently, we went Apple Picking and Pumpkin Patching!
Then we decided to put all of the babies who were there among the pumpkins (Moira still needed the help of a hidden arm to execute this move). So cute! Here she is with her friends, Clare and Dominic:
When another baby friend, Nathan, came on the scene, we added him to the pic, but he was none too happy about bonking his head on a pumpkin:
Here is Nathan a little later, and much happier. It's the Great Pumpkin!
(Watch for Nathan's other appearance a little later in the post.)
In other news...
Moira's preferred napping arrangement:
Some roses we got to decorate our home for the feast of St. Therese, The Little Flower:
Now about that other appearance of our friend, Nathan...here I am, caring for the two babies (I did this just a couple of hours on two days last week)--this is about 30 extra lbs.--a nice workout if you ask me!
At some point in Nathan's visit, I had to use the restroom, so I put both babies in Moira's crib, laying them on their backs about a foot and a half apart from each other. When I returned just a minute or two later, I found that Moira had rolled toward Nathan, grabbed his fist, and shoved it in her mouth to suck on. The funnier part that this photo didn't capture, is that he was stroking her hair while she did this. I'm not sure I want to know what playground adventures with other children we might have in the coming years.

2 comments:
Fantastic pics! I'd wait as long as necessary to see them :)
She looks so grown up and cute with her jeans on. I say more sticking out her tongue. It's a really cute pic of her and Grandpa!
Awesome post! I love the pics! I can't believe how big she has gotten in the past 3 months!!!! It looks like you are all well! God Bless!
Post a Comment