21 April 2009

Any Time Now

Baby Beier is due in T-minus 8 days...he or she could arrive at any time, and THIS is the place to check for updates and photos when the time comes!

Any prayers for a safe and uneventful delivery would be most welcomed.

12 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

So exciting! Amos and I are praying for all three of you! :)

Melody Sullivan said...

Yea! Thinking of you!!

Scott and Suzanne said...

We're praying! Good luck! :)

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you and Ben! You better post pictures!!! :)

Nicole said...

Emily! I cannot wait to see baby Beier! I'm thinking of you always and wish nothing but joy in the days, weeks, months, and years to come!

Laurie Rippel said...

We'll be thinking of you guys...hope everything goes well for you! Lots of love - Laurie

Beth Crathorne said...

Good luck on your delivery! I am thinking of you and adding some extra prayers in.

Liesel said...

Emily-
there is no such thing as an "uneventful" delivery. If there was, what would you have to hold over the child in his/her ungrateful teenage years?? Plus, every birth is a miracle no matter what.

We will be praying for a safe birth and look forward to seeing the new Beier! Feel free to call Katie and Robert if you need anything :).

Eric said...

ahah!!!! Happy happy times!!! congrats all, congrats!!! (but I won't spoil the details here...) love to all!!

KU Mommy said...

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!

Unknown said...

I know this is extremely late - but congratulations to Moira, Mom and Dad!! :)