Please ignore the ridiculous facial expression and focus on the bambino/a:
Photos of Mom and Baby taken at 16 1/2 weeks.
And now pics of Dad and....baby (???), taken at...ummm...age 26 1/2:
"Then another clear voice, as young and as ancient as Spring, like the song of a glad water flowing down into the night from a bright morning in the hills, came falling like silver to meet them." - Tolkien, Fellowship of the Ring
9 comments:
When is this blog going to have some thoughtful text, instead of pictures. I'm still waiting for the explanation of the url, title, and quotation.
-Ben
All 3 of you look great!!! I hope to see you at Thanksgiving - if you're brave enough hee hee hee.
Emily You look amazing. Have you felt Baby move yet??? We get to see baby tomorrow in our sono and hopefully will be finding out what we are having. Rachel
It's a boy!!!
Emily...not Wyatt's mommy...
Hey, I just heard you are ditching us to go back to Kansas. What's with that? That is the most illogical thing I've heard in a long time. And I have a math degree, so I know what I'm talking about. Just ask Robert. I mean Kansas is always there, the Buschelmans are not always in Madison. Again, just as Robert. He's a doctor.
If you come back before Sunday night, hopefully we'll get a chance to see you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Liesel
Yeay for baby bumps!!! (They're really fun until you get to be about 39 weeks along... then they're just cumbersome!!)
Thanks for the pics Emily! I am so excited for you and Ben!!!!
Emily, you look so beautiful! :)
Natalie
Post a Comment