13 March 2010

Inspiration

Thanks to the folks at Come and See for giving us the inspiration to change the background of this blog. Ain't it purdyyyyyy?

The name of this particular background is "Green Thumb"--fitting, as I'm starting to plan our first-ever summer's garden plot in our Community Garden.

6 comments:

Kaele said...

So excited for you to have a garden! It will be so fun! Are you going to the seed fair?

Anonymous said...

congrats on baby #2 Emily....hope you are feeling great!!! How far apart will they be!!

Emily said...

Well, Anonymous, I hope you check this com box...Since you didn't leave your name,I don't know who you are! The kids will be 1 1/2 years apart (Moira's birthday is April and this baby will be November). Feeling great so far!

RioFam said...

Congratulations! So excited for the growing Beier family!

PS-Moira is just a doll. She is soooo cute!

Wyatt and Brella Rose's Mommy said...

Sorry its Rachel (From KU)....I thought I had clicked the box with my url and name but guess I didn't Wyatt and Aubriella are 18 months apart and while some days it is challenging most days it is a lot of fun and full of love. glad you are feeling great so far and enjoy that sweet baby girl. Aubriella is about to turn one is on the mode of not wanting be held since she is walking now and I miss her cuddles!!!

Meredith said...

Hi Emily! I am married to a former Wisconsinite who is friends with Msgr K Holmes. I am going through old emails tonight, and I found one that he had forwarded to my husband, Bill, when your daughter was born. I guess our little Catholic families must be similar, or he's trying to lure us back to his diocese by showing us the great families there! We have three young sons, and you can find us at www.greathomework.blogspot.com.

So, hello! Nice to "meet" you!