Cool new prints we got for Christmas
Papa's Handiwork...baby's bassinet. He looks pooped! No, we don't know if it's a boy or a girl--the blue cushions came with it.
Mama with the bassinet.
Charlie Hinkel and Michelle Mueller
Laura and Monica Hinkel
New Cousin! Carter Dayne Wilson
More Christmas Fun--making cookies with Nancy over the holidays...yummmm.

4 comments:
I love your cradle/bassinet was it yours or ben's when you were little??? I have the cradle my dad made for my brothers and I when we were little. I used it for Wyatt and then my sis in law used it for her son. How fun family heirlooms are!!!!!
Mmm...cookies
Wow, Emily, that cradle looks a lot like that one that we have for our kids. And, something else I noticed, your grandma looks a lot like our Oma. Ask Katie to back me up on that. The similarities are getting a little scary now. . .
You are so cute! I love that little cradle. So sweet.
Post a Comment